You’ve probably read somewhere on the internet that a strut tower brace never does anything but look pretty. You’re about to read otherwise. Armed with a strong background in vehicle dynamics and chassis design, we’ve spent months understanding the BRZ/FR-S chassis, testing different designs, collecting data and measuring performance. With the help of the FT86Club community, we’ve developed a strut tower brace that works.
* Laser cut, CNC bent brackets ensure perfect fit
* Mild steel construction provides maximum stiffness
* Rigid design prevents unnecessary slop and tolerance stacking
* Durable DuPont powdercoat
* Legal in autocross classes that allow a strut tower bar but no other modification
* Installation in minutes with only a single tool